Spring Job Fair
PPWFC Team, I wanted to thank each of you for taking the time to sit down with me and discuss the driver issue... It is great to hear that you are being very proactive on the driver shortage, and the programs you have should pay dividends as we go forward.
Thanks for your prompt Job Fair email. I think we were signed up the next day. Thanks again for your collective efforts on behalf of the County’s citizens and businesses.
Companies that have open positions or will have positions opening within the next month or two, and pay wages on a W2 form are invited to participate in the PPWFC Fall Job Fair. Companies that pay commission only or educational institutions that are not hiring are not eligible to participate.
Thursday, April 21, 2016
2886 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80906
Set-up is from 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. The doors open to Veterans at 9:30 a.m.; to PPWFC pre-qualified job seekers at 10:15 a.m.; and to the general public from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
6) Convenient location; easy access from I-25 (exit 138)
5) Give back to our community with a small donation ($50) to Care and Share! (This is the only direct cost associated with the job fair.)
4) The best job fair in El Paso County!
3) Learn how the Pikes Peak Workforce Center can help your business!
2) Interview and accept resumes for multiple candidates at one time, in one place!
1) Access to a large pool of qualified candidates looking to meet your needs.